A restaurant flyer is a great way to get people in the door, but it’s only as good as its call-to-action (CTA). A clear and concise CTA will tell people what you want them to do, whether it’s book a reservation, order takeout, or sign up for your loyalty program. In this post, we’ll discuss the importance of a clear and concise CTA for your restaurant flyer, and we’ll give you some tips on how to write one that will get results. What is a call-to-action? A call-to-action (CTA) is a statement that tells people what you want them to do. It’s the button they click, the link they follow, or the phone number they call. A good CTA is clear, concise, and easy to understand. Why is a clear and concise CTA important for restaurant flyers? A clear and concise CTA is important for restaurant flyers because it helps you achieve your marketing goals. For example, if you want people to book a reservation, your CTA should say something like “Book your table today!” or “Make a reservation online.” A clear and concise CTA also helps to increase the perceived value of your offer. If your CTA is vague or unclear, people may not be sure what you’re offering or why they should care. But if your CTA is clear and concise, it will make your offer more appealing and more likely to be acted upon. How to write a clear and concise call-to-action for your restaurant flyer Here are a few tips on how to write a clear and concise call-to-action for your restaurant flyer:
- Use keywords that are relevant to your offer. For example, if you’re offering a free appetizer, your CTA could say “Free appetizer with your meal!”
- Be specific about what you want people to do. Don’t just say “Visit our restaurant!” Tell people to “Book your table today” or “Order takeout online.”
- Use strong action verbs. Words like “call,” “click,” and “order” make your CTA more powerful and persuasive.
- Keep it short and sweet. Your CTA should be no more than 10 words long.
- Book your table today!
- Order takeout online now.
- Sign up for our loyalty program and get 10% off your next meal.
- Download our app and get a free dessert.
- Follow us on social media for more deals.